3. When someone visits the Website we collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the Website. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting the Website. We will not associate any data gathered from the Website with any personally identifying information from any source.
5. Search queries and results on the Website are logged anonymously to help us improve the Website and search functionality. No user-specific data is collected by the Website.
6. Any email sent to us, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by us for reasons of security and for monitoring compliance with the Conditions. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Users have a responsibility to ensure that any email they send to us is within the bounds of the law.
7. The Website offers various services to the public. We may use a third party to deal with some requests, but they are only allowed to use the information to fulfill that service.
8. The Website needs to hold the details of the people who have requested the Service in order to provide it. However, we only use these details to provide the Service to the person that has requested it and for other closely related purposes.
9. The Website employs the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.